How to install Google Translate on the toolbar? The google translator has more than 200 million users, and is a totally free multilingual system through which you can translate audios, documents, images and, of course, pages.
If you continually come across pages or news in English or another language and the translator does not activate immediately, We will show you the way to have it in your toolbar so that you have when you want.
Table of Contents
Install Google Translate easily
The Google translator has an extension within the Chrome Web Store, and to access it the process is quite simple and stony:
● Step 1:.
On the main page of Chrome you will see the icon and name of the Chrome Web Store, click on it and you will find several of the extensions located on the main page.
● Step 2:.
Go to the search engine located on the left panel, and there type Google Translate. After performing your search, you will see the google translator icon, click on it.
● Step 3:.
Once inside the Google Translate page towards the bottom you will be able to see and read the features, reviews, functions, and policy and privacy terms that the extension offers you, and at the top the option to Add to Chrome.
● Step 4:.
Selecting the Add to Chrome option will make the installation download start immediately, and later, you will be receiving a confirmation alert for the program installation to start.
● Step 5:.
To confirm that the extension was installed successfully go to the extensions folder.
Automatically place Google Translate for all pages
- After adding the extension to your browser you will see the Google Translate icon located in the upper panel
- If you click on the icon you will see that there is an option that says "translate page" And although this is what we want, we will give you a better idea.
- Go to the Google Translate icon and click on the right side of your mouseOnce you have executed this action, you will see a small list of options, including the configuration of the extension, click there.
- You will be sent to a new tab where a small box will appear with the following title: Chrome Extensions Options, and there you must select your main language (Spanish) and click on save.
- If after doing this you go to the page you want, regardless of whether it is in English, French or Chinese, by clicking on the icon and selecting to translate the page, it will do so in Spanish, or you may not even have to press the icon, as the page will automatically be translated. Likewise, you can return the text to its original language.
Without a doubt, with this extension you can translate quickly any web page where you are in any language of your preference.