How to fix my pc screen is too big? This is a highly demanded question. But basically it is a problem of screen resolution, when the icons and windows in the pc appear extra large and exceed the size of the monitor it is possible to reduce them and place them in their usual size.
Solving this problem is very simple, just change the Screen resolution, we can say it like this: the value of the screen resolution is inversely proportional to the size of the images in the monitor, that is, in other words, the higher the values in the resolution of screen the smaller the images will look. How to change them will depend on the Operating system being used.
Table of Contents
Steps to follow to configure the screen resolution in Windows 7
- Press the right button on an uncovered area of the pc desktop. Choose "Properties".
- Go to the reprint "Setting", press on the statement "Display properties".
- Slide the control to the "Screen resolution" statement on the right. As we said, the higher the resolution, the smaller the size of the icons.
- Press «Apply»When selecting the new resolution setting.
- You have the option to view the screen. You can confirm your acceptance by pressing "Yes" in a little box stated “Monitor setup”And then press "To accept". This operation can be done the number of times you want.
You can also change the size of the desktop icons
- You must enter the desktop of your computer.
- Right-click on the desktop
- You choose "View" and select the icon size of your preference
Procedure on Mac
In the case of computers Mac the screen resolution regulates the amount of information that can be displayed at the same time on the monitor. The same principle works as in the pc what do they use Windows the higher the resolution, the smaller the elements will appear in the screen and the opposite effect will be produced when applying reduction to said value.
Of course, it will depend on who uses the computerIt is a matter of preference, who has visual defects will prefer to work with larger elements for the purposes of less visual forms and thus be able to better visualize them. The Serie Mac OS has the controls of resolution built-in so that the screen resolution can be adjusted more quickly.
The procedure for Mac computers is as follows, step by step:
- Choose the Apple logo located at the top left of the screen.
- Press on the statement "System preferences", then choose «Screens».
- Click on the statement "Screen" if it has not yet been chosen.
- Select one resolution of which are present in a list of resolutions from the list of resolutions tools. We are aware that the most frequently used screen resolution is the 1280 x 1024 for standardized displays and 1280 x 800 addressed to screens panoramic type. In computers Mac OS X the new configuration operates immediately.